Arthur Street Kitchen is now offering limited membership to our salad subscription service.
We currently deliver to Carroll Gardens and some parts of Cobble Hill only.
Click here for a map of our current delivery zone.
HOW MEMBERSHIP WORKS:
1. To be eligible to become a member, you must live in our current delivery zone. Please check the map before you sign up.
2. Arthur Street Kitchen will deliver two salads per week to members. The current delivery days are Tuesday and Thursday (there may be some variations from week to week but we will always let you know in advance). Each delivery day, there is just one salad on the menu, with variations available for vegan and gluten free diners. Menus for the week are emailed out on Monday morning (usually) so you know what to expect!
3. Salads are usually delivered for lunchtime, between 12.00pm - 2.00pm.
4. There are no variations on the standard subscription. We understand that you may like some salads and vegetables more than others, however, we are unable to cater for likes and dislikes. This subscription service is similar to a potluck, and by surrendering to chance, you may find a new salad, vegetable or flavor you love!
5. Membership is limited. Initially, we will offer memberships in the Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill area. We anticipate that new delivery areas will open up soon, as we grow and develop opportunities in other neighborhoods. If you think a salad delivery service would be appreciated in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you live!
6. You can cancel your membership at any time. For the full terms of membership, please click here.